December 29, 2010

Nyssa and David’s Wedding

My love of photography really started when I did some work experience a few years ago with a wedding photographer. At the time I thought I was going to be a wedding photographer, but soon discovered that photographing weddings can be REALLY difficult (ie Bridezilla + Brizezilla with lots of money = A very long, frustrating wedding day for the photographer)

Nevertheless, after my photographing experience, I finally bought myself my first proper camera, the Canon 400D and a stock standard 18-200 Tamron lens.

After many years of photographing my adventures overseas I finally got the opportunity to photograph my beautiful friend’s wedding – and she was far from a Bridezilla – so it was an absolute pleasure.

_MG_7239  Rach and Alex, the gorgeous brides maidsIMG_7436
The Bride and Groom

_MG_7522 
Goofing around with the wedding party

IMG_7193 Love is all around…

_MG_7352 Beautiful Nyssa

IMG_6941 
Nyssa is going to kill me if she finds out i’m wearing  my orange watch……

_MG_7584 
*Homer Simpson Cake Drool*
_MG_7925 Father and Daughter

_MG_7361 And to finish it off…………..

IMG_7906 _MG_7947 IMG_7646

Who invited all these crazy knobs to the wedding?

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment