December 29, 2010

Christmas is all Around

Ok, to start this post, I give to you Max Brenner’s Chocolate Dip….

_MG_7979 
Need I say anymore.
Doesn’t really have much to do with Christmas, however, I had a lone picture of chocolate and strawberries and I couldn’t very well leave them un-posted.

_MG_7998 
Christmas is my favourite time of year, and no matter what I try to make sure I remain excited about it, even though the shops are packed, I work up until Christmas Eve and it’s not QUITE the same as when you were a kid.

The picture above is one Christmas decoration that I got from Germany last year…

_MG_8022 And of course, it wouldn’t be Christmas without wrapping “theming.” Everything matches, and it looked pretty awesome under the tree.

IMG_8041
Christmas Morning.
Arn is attempting to have breakfast while Zoe watches the Christmas Ham on Toast very intently…

IMG_8042 
… and continues to do so until Arn has finished

IMG_8044
… but soon there is something else to distract her, A Christmas present perhaps??
IMG_8047
????

IMG_8070
YAY it’s Bernie the Saint Bernard….

IMG_8071 Sam and I with Zoe and Bernie….
IMG_8074 

But it all went pear shaped when I opened Georgie’s (bottom right) present… a Grover soft toy. Zoe wanted him too…

Overall, it was a great Christmas day… for the first time in a long time we all kicked back and relaxed and enjoyed the most glorious Sydney summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment