December 29, 2010

My Gallery Opening

So, quite a few of my recent posts have really been happy snaps. I did start blogging my pictures of my overseas trips earlier on in the year, but when I went back to the posts I realised i’d just thrown everything together in a mad rush and didn’t really do the pictures justice… so I removed them all to start again.

So hopefully in the next couple of months you’ll get to see some of my better work….

In October this year I had my first gallery opening at the Ku-ring-gai Art Centre.

IMG_0248
Out of work and bored in January, I decided to see if the local art gallery would have my pictures up…. they said yes…

IMG_0256 
It turned out to be one of the more rewarding experiences I’ve ever had.

IMG_0253 
Not only did people come to see my work, but I actually sold some pieces……..and some were sold to people who I didn’t even know (so my family didn’t just feel sorry for me and purchase my pics..ha ha)
IMG_0272
Yes i’m a dork …
IMG_0259 
:o)

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment