December 29, 2010

December 28th – Into the City with Min

I finally took my camera into the city to go and see Annie Leibovitz’s Exhibition.
I rarely take my camera out at home, it just seems like an excessive weight to carry around, plus I spend a lot of time being paranoid about it.
But I decided to take it with me yesterday and am glad I did.

I spent some of the day  just taking happy snaps, rather than concentrating on technique or spending too much time taking photos when I was out with a friend…

However, here a a few pics of the day

_MG_8125 

_MG_8097
As I start posting a bit more, you will notice I really like food… and food that isn’t good for me. This is a chocolate mousse from the Guylian Chocolate Cafe at the Rocks…
_MG_8099
This is when I fell into a diabetic coma…..
_MG_8098 
My gorgeous fashionista Min…

_MG_8114 _MG_8108
_MG_8083 _MG_8104

And I just figured out how to put pictures side by side… genius…

IMG_8080
THE best city in the world…
_MG_8116
The Strand Arcade at Christmas..

And, of course, you can not have a girl’s day without a purchase of some variety.

For those who don’t know me, I’ve had quite a bit of trouble with my feet for some time… long story short, I suffer from chronic pain in my feet after a rather short period of walking. This problem has unfortunately has seen me ditch high heels for nanna shoes… and gentlemen, I know this seems like something that isn’t a bit deal… but it really is.

So after months of seeing multiple doctors including a surgeon, I think I  may have FINALLY found someone who can actually help me.

The aim… to walk without inserts in my shoes… and to be able to wear high heels….

So in the spirit of Christmas and feeling better, I bought myself the first pair of high heels in about 10 years.

IMG_8118
Please ignore my messy room, the fact that my pjs make me look a little chunky and the fact that I used the flash on a mirror… I DID do it on purpose believe it or not, as I thought I wouldn’t subject you all to my “just got out of bed” hobo self…
IMG_8119

No comments:

Post a Comment