January 8, 2011

The new lens

The original plan when my gallery closed was to use the funds that I earned from selling my pictures to buy myself a better lens.
I’ve always used a stock standard 18-200 tamron lense, which has been suitable for travelling, but I began to realise that I could probably get much sharper images if I invested in a good lens.
So, I had my eye on the Canon 24-105 lens for quite some time, as it had been touted as the “best Canon general use / walk around lens.” As my main photography focus is travelling I thought this would suit my needs the most.
So the other day I bit the bullet and spent a disgusting amount of money on this lens and I am extremely happy that I did so.
Always the first to suffer when I buy new photography equipment are  my dogs… so as today was a glorious summer day I snapped a few pictures of Zoe..

No comments:

Post a Comment